Patrick Vieira.

I dont think he wants to be doing that side of the job managing a football team. I think he is more than happy with his role at the club and his tv work.

I think if he was going to go into management Mancini would of given him some sort of a coaching role. Regarding Arsenal when Rice goes and retires it wont shock me if Wenger if he is still there goes for someone like Vieira as his assistant. A former Arsenal legend might give them a boost.

Young said:
I would take an experienced world class manager and have Vieira as ass man.

Or just have Vieira as the manager.

Hopefully one way or another, Mancini would integrate Vieira into team management, similar to how Eriksson did with him.

Didnt Vieira say he works with Marwood? Dont think he has any involvement with Mancini at the moment.

aag-logo.gif

Isnt it fitting as bacon face faces retirement (sometime soon) dies hopefully lol!! city will start dominating and it will face bacon face with a dilemma ,stay or go ?which will result in his death....yeah, and on is death bed he will see city dominate the.world.

Damocles said:
No.

Good players doesn't mean good managers.

Oh, and those saying "Guardiola had no management experience!1!1" need to use Wikipedia more fucking often.

Players with stature, experience, respect and a level head (with inner bite) that are media friendly do.

Paddy has all these qualities. If its a mutual benefit thing, where he uses his experience in the academy whilst he gleams the managerial side of things off big Bob that ok. If he is being groomed for better things at city, when the time is right he will have my vote. Id say he is many years in the learning yet, but one day, its not a outside bet

Isnt it fitting as bacon face faces retirement (sometime soon) dies hopefully lol!! city will start dominating and it will face bacon face with a dilemma ,stay or go ?which will result in his death....yeah, and on is death bed he will see city dominate the.world.

^^^^

stop multiple posting the same rubbish, we heard you the first time

As for the thread, maybe in a few years, depends what happens between now and then - the sheik might want to take a gamble on vieira, i know i would!

No. José Mourinho is the man who needs to manage Man City after Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.