Paul Dickov

citymad

Team supported
Manchesthair City
I can't thank him enough. He is arguably the reason why were so successful today. Just finished watching Leeds and can't help think that could be us today, a languishing, sleepinv giant trying to get back on the big stage. Sounds a bit dramatic but that goal changed our lives. Hope he gets his victory against the scousers today.

Three city strikers managing clubs in the FA cup this weekend. Lillis, rosler and dickov. Lets hope for a city hat trick. And one of them at home in the next round.

citymad said:
I can't thank him enough. He is arguably the reason why were so successful today. Just finished watching Leeds and can't help think that could be us today, a languishing, sleepinv giant trying to get back on the big stage. Sounds a bit dramatic but that goal changed our lives. Hope he gets his victory against the scousers today.

This.

His goal was "that goal in that game" before "that goal in that game"!

Hope we dont get latics at boundary park. Shit ground and f**kin freezing at the best of times. Not always been a happy hunting ground either in the cup.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:24 pm --<br /><br />Hope we dont get latics at boundary park. Shit ground and f**kin freezing at the best of times. Not always been a happy hunting ground either in the cup.

Most level headed guy in football met him at the cup final and he explained how much that goal meant to him in the play off final as Im not old enough to remember and says that the fans are gonna get everything they deserve for their loyal support

I think Terry Cooke was the main reason we went up that year. Who helped up by letting him come on loan and then selling him?

citymad said:
What a complete load of bollocks.

He was one of the main reasons why we were as bad and worse than Leeds are now! He was in the side that got relegated from the second division in to the third remember. He scored 5 league goals and played the vast majority of the season. He was a lot worse than where Leeds are now.

Lovely guy and scored an important goal, but I wish he's scored a few more important goals instead of averaging 6 league goals a season for us in the lower leagues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.