Paul Gascoigne

karen7 said:
andyhinch said:
karen7 said:
Very sad alright but i feel more sorry for non celebs who cant get into rehab and dont have the money and access to private rehab every 5 mins.I wish him well
I got through it on the NHS, complete organ failure and pronounced, dead 3 years ago

bloody hell mate,how are you these days?
Alive;) and confusing the doctors tbh,not a lot of fun learning to walk again, the most frustrating thing I've ever done, you take it for granted, the doctors said I'd never walk again. I'm a pig headed twat:)

andyhinch said:
karen7 said:
andyhinch said:
I got through it on the NHS, complete organ failure and pronounced, dead 3 years ago

Alive;) and confusing the doctors tbh,not a lot of fun learning to walk again, the most frustrating thing I've ever done, you take it for granted, the doctors said I'd never walk again. I'm a pig headed twat:)

just as well,being a pig headed twat can come in handy,good luck to you,stay well

karen7 said:
andyhinch said:
karen7 said:

just as well,being a pig headed twat can come in handy,good luck to you,stay well
I'm a paragon of virtue, set myself some limits and try to stick to them, fail constantly, but it tought me I'm not indestructible, having someone have to feed you and wipe your arse isn't that much fun either. I've chatted to a few on here with similar proboblems, it's hard but you can get through it. People even pay me to do stuff;)

andyhinch said:
karen7 said:
Very sad alright but i feel more sorry for non celebs who cant get into rehab and dont have the money and access to private rehab every 5 mins.I wish him well

Good luck

Jack74 said:
andyhinch said:
karen7 said:

Good luck
Been out of hospital for 4years, miss the bed baths:(

Vienna_70 said:
nicholasjackson said:
Where is st Ronald?

I was about to ask the same!

RIIAC!
"Yer nohr Paul's in a bad weh and anything we can do to help Paul is our main priority. Anyone would do't serm. Me and a coupla mehts are happy to help him and I have helped him and my mates are helping but it's me who's helping."

The Gospel according to St Ronald of Dunmow ch3, v2

RIIAC

andyhinch said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
andyhinch said:
Been out of hospital for 4years, miss the bed baths:(

Was this through drink Andy?
It's questionable, but the doctors thought 2 litres of vodka an a few bottles of wine a day may of played a part. Could of been down to a lack of greens:)

Bloody hell mate! You are lucky to be alive, you must have a great constitution and real willpower. Fair play to you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.