Paul Gascoigne

That's some intake Andyhinch! Fair play to you for beating it though.

As for Gazza, well what a wanky waste. Might get slated here but only saying it for his sake, but a move to United would have been the best move for him. Spurs and the bright lights of London, by all accounts, was too much of a pull though. Again now before the locals get all arsy, that is a comment for his benefit and his career.

billfromthehill said:

Every aspect of his current 'situation' was avoidable. He liked the hedonistic lifestyle that came with professional football status, and he doesn't appear to have had any persons in his life who could have had a tempering effect on his excesses.

He's forty-five, I think, and doesn't look a day younger than sixty-five!

andyhinch said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
andyhinch said:
Been out of hospital for 4years, miss the bed baths:(

Was this through drink Andy?
It's questionable, but the doctors thought 2 litres of vodka an a few bottles of wine a day may of played a part. Could of been down to a lack of greens:)

Lightweight ;)

Do you touch a drop anymore Andy? Tell me to do one if you want.

strongbowholic said:
Vienna_70 said:
nicholasjackson said:
Where is st Ronald?

I was about to ask the same!

RIIAC!
"Yer nohr Paul's in a bad weh and anything we can do to help Paul is our main priority. Anyone would do't serm. Me and a coupla mehts are happy to help him and I have helped him and my mates are helping but it's me who's helping."

The Gospel according to St Ronald of Dunmow ch3, v2

RIIAC

What language is this supposed to be in?

Pigeonho said:

As for Gazza, well what a wanky waste. Might get slated here but only saying it for his sake, but a move to United would have been the best move for him. Spurs and the bright lights of London, by all accounts, was too much of a pull though. Again now before the locals get all arsy, that is a comment for his benefit and his career.

yeah, I reckon the likes of Bryan Robson, Viv Anderson, Paul McGrath, Lee Sharpe, Mark Bosnich etc etc would have been a stabling influence

Pigeonho said:

Allow me to start the slating. I'm sure it would have done Gazza the world of good to have joined the rags, with robson, bruce, magrath and whiteside keeping him out of the reaches of known party animals like lineker. FFS

Pigeonho said:

Watched a program on it and apparently he was bang on it from the moment he signed pro at Newcastle. Being young though he could hide it well

cheekybids said:
Pigeonho said:

Allow me to start the slating. I'm sure it would have done Gazza the world of good to have joined the rags, with robson, bruce, magrath and whiteside keeping him out of the reaches of known party animals like lineker. FFS
What about Taggart? He could have been the stabilising influence he needed. I've read before now that he was interested but Gazza wanted the bright lights of London.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.