Paul Gascoigne

Yes he is an alcoholic but I doubt many people expect too much of him. You say his behaviour reflects his lifestyle? Does that mean his behaviour should be condoned? I doubt many people, women in particular, would accept that his illness or condition excuses him. A drunken male walking down the street throws a brick through your window... do you accept that nothing should happen because he was under the influence of alcohol?
I cannot offer any sympathy for this man. Over the years he has had more help than your everyday drunk. People have bent over backwards for him. including the likes of Gary Lineker who has spent considerable resources to get him top quality therapy. Even Lineker has given up on him.
If he is guilty of this offence he should face the consequences, if found innocent then let him loose to continue to throw away what little time he has left staring down the neck of a beer glass.

I understand what you are saying and to some extent I agree with you, I just can't bring myself to mentally throw him to the Wolves mate.

The guy's a wanker.
giphy.gif

It is hard to give this chap any credit as a person for myself. My mother was/is an alcoholic but got it under control for the sake of her family. Growing up around it was no fun but she did stop the self destruction. Mum will have 1 glass of wine a day now with her evening meal. My mother had none of the help this chap got so personally i can't stand him at all, on any level. The main reason is he is a woman beater. He did not just freak out and catch his ex a bit, it was constant systematic emotional and physical abuse. If you just read her story a little bit it quickly becomes apparent he is a very nasty, mean, cruel person.

If it was a one off you can reason that, we are human and we mess up, sometimes very badly. He knew exactly what he was doing though and that! i can't accept.

Edit: grammar

Last edited:
I’m not sure you’re entirely au fait around the intricacies of legal aid.
I’m only going off what Sky news said about the legal aid issue and what he’s entitled to. If you’re not sure and want to find out more why don’t you contact Sky and let them advise you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.