Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Academy my arse.
They were his 3rd professional club.

Pogba was playing most of his games in their academyteam when they let him off for nowt, earning 65.000 a week. Now they buy him for a transfer record fee and a weekly salary to be reported at 200.000plus. But that was not the point I was making.

Is it possible to hide certain threads as I no longer want to see this clown appearing in front page of discussed items, please lock and delete or explain how this thread can be hidden

****Sky breaking news****

Pogbas agent has been hospitalised after wanking himself into a coma.

Let's hope he pulls thru

Embarrassingly bitter people in this thread

Couldn't agree more. Most of the big clubs wanted him but were not willing to pay an outrageous fee and even more outrageous agent's fee. No blame on Juventus who didn't want to sell, his agent who wanted the best deal for him and his player, or Pogba who is now very, very rich. That lot were desperate for a player who would improve them and they have one. He would have improved us too but by nowhere near as much so we were out just like Real. It's called business. Now let's hope he falls out with that lot like last time and presents us with endless amusement :)

Couldn't agree more. Most of the big clubs wanted him but were not willing to pay an outrageous fee and even more outrageous agent's fee. No blame on Juventus who didn't want to sell, his agent who wanted the best deal for him and his player, or Pogba who is now very, very rich. That lot were desperate for a player who would improve them and they have one. He would have improved us too but by nowhere near as much so we were out just like Real. It's called business. Now let's hope he falls out with that lot like last time and presents us with endless amusement :)

I would have loved him - for footballing reasons, however I don't think the Rags have bought him for that... I think they bought him purely for marketable reasons. He will be the 'face' of the rags, they will flog shit-loads of shirts with his name on etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.