Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother knows best.

She doesn't want her boy anywhere near United.

You always listen to your mum, right?

She is not happy with Mino force feeding United.

The world always feels better when I read your posts, lets hope mum is right

I still give my Spurs friend shit that they paid for Willian's flight over. I don't get terribly worked up over transfer u-turns, but to be fair I'd be fucking irate if we flew someone over and he hopped in a different taxi when he landed :)

Haha yeah it was shocking behaviour. I know integrity isn't that prevalent in football, but that was still pretty poor.

Dunno mate, maybe Mourinho has said something to him.

All I know is that the fella who told me has absolutely no reason to lie about it

No doubt, mate. There was a rumour not so long ago of Willian going to United as well, could be they are still close.

SSN reporting Man Utd in talks with Juve
He could very well be going to the rags. But it could be Juve releasing those reports to back RM into forcing the deal quicker, make them nervous. United are the only other team on the planet that could "afford" that price behind Madrid, so isn't it convenient they are the ones being hammered with reports right now? Even though they are not in the CL, have a negative manager, and don't have a team of superstars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.