Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do respect TH's opinion, but I'm out on this. His dubious injury record, wages, inability to tackle or press and I can't see him being comfortable in our dressing room with the banter and piss take. Ruben and Kyle would be on his case 24/7 and he wouldn't like it. Bernie would have to run 18k instead of the normal 13k.

Unless it was a back up for Kev when he plays the 10 role, naa.

Maybe I'm wrong, the wife 'occasionally' thinks it too.

He's not good enough to play for us. Forget everything else about attitude and his history, that's the simple problem with the transfer. We already have better than him in every possible role he can play.

I patently do not believe this story and think we're being used by an agent here

The difference with Milner is his work ethic though. He always puts in a shift, Pogba doesn't and has about 2 really good games a season. I can't see why we would entertain such a player who only turns up when he can be arsed, which isn't very often.
Liverpool have players like Milner who are there solely because they work hard. It is possible for players like him to get games at Liverpool. We don’t have any players like him anymore because they wouldn’t get a game at City.

Pep isn’t interested in someone who works hard, but doesn’t offer much else. Whatever you think about Pogba, he has a footballing talent that a lot of players can only dream of having. His problem is his application of said talent. If Pep thinks he can get him to work harder, he will take Pogba over the likes of Milner every single time.

I definitely think it has to be Pogba and AN Other. I think adding just Pogba into the mix means we would be going into next season on a wing and a prayer.

agreed mate. if its both i could handle that and trust pep to get pogba to his france form for us and let frenkie be frenkie.

He's not good enough to play for us. Forget everything else about attitude and his history, that's the simple problem with the transfer. We already have better than him in every possible role he can play.

I patently do not believe this story and think we're being used by an agent here
Bingo, he isn't good enough.

He would take him and that is why the interest has come.

I have no knowledge of Frenkie, another player Pep and City tried to sign, previously.

Still a feeling he could end up at Paris but we will take Pogba if he wants it.

This is not a rumour, let me be clear.
Interesting times ahead then.

I’m on board with this if 3 conditions are met . Fully motivated , no dancing and no haircuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.