Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen nothing from the player performance wise that would suggest we would be even remotely interested.

Nothing!

That's the beauty of a forum, different takes.

I said John Stones was world class and still our best defender 18 months ago and people laughed me off the board.

I also said Cancelo is a shite defender yet there will be many people who still overlook the obvious.
Wrong place for it but I’m in the John stones boat with you tolm and have been for while now. My blue mates laugh at me for saying this

I’d rather wait for Bellingham next summer especially as Pogba’s wages will be sky high. FDJ is a far more suitable fit for our team.

It stuns me that this has any legs. The chump has shown he is consistently shit for the last 4 seasons and we suddenly think he’s going to be good enough for our midfield, which works harder than any midfield in the PL I imagine.

Honestly think he will be a cracking signing for us. Would be a very good addition however from what I’ve heard it won’t be happening.
But no mistakes I think he would fit in our midfield a treat.

I'm pretty confident we won't be in for him, he's the complete opposite to what we normally look at. Lifestyle, attitude, etc etc. Don't think I've ever seen more than a 20 minute stint from him

We're already in for him.

There's a reason he has cut all his hairstyles out of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.