Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna type it all out again, so here's one I made earlier...
You make good points, I have a few concerns about this one given he is quite injury prone, isn’t particularly a hard worker (be amazed if pep got that out of him) and would demand a ridiculous wage and signing on fee.
No doubting his ability but I don’t believe he is the correct fit for us going forward.

We need some muscles and mentality in our team. Look at van dike and another cb at liverpool. They look strong and dominating. Attackers are afraid of them and the mentality they show as a team and as an individual is key for tgeir succcess. As good we are as a team we still lose game in 3/4 minutes. We play good but when things get tough at big big moments like that game in madrid we falter. I m not sure pogba has that attitude but i think he has more than our players. Sometimes players with big egos are needed. So i was expecting a messi or ronaldo last year. That didnt happen and neither did we win the champikns league. This time we are getting haaland. It will be champions league next year.

Last edited:
We need some muscles and mentality in our team. Look at van dike and kounde at liverpool. Attackers are afraid of them and the mentality they show as a team and as an individual is key for tgeir succcess. As good we are as a team we still lose game in 3/4 minutes. We play good but when things get tough at big big moments like that game in madrid we falter. I m not sure pogba has that attitude but i think he has more than our players. Sometimes players with big egos are needed. So i was expecting a messi or ronaldo last year. That didnt happen and neither did we win the champikns league. This time we are getting haaland. It will be champions league next year.
Kounde plays for Sevilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.