Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprises me how many people were up for Ronaldo (who I personally would find it impossible to get behind) but not Pogba. I think Pogba's stint at United has been underwhelming but the club has been run shockingly in that time and his performances for France have been world class thoughout. I'm not totally sold on him but I think at this stage in his career he'd be super motivated to succeed at a club as well run as ours.

Look at the string of proven managers and players who have arrived and failed at United over the past 10 years. They can't all have been shit. There's something endemically wrong at United which hasn't brought out the best in anyone (and is totally hilarious).

Last edited:
We need some muscles and mentality in our team. Look at van dike and another cb at liverpool. They look strong and dominating. Attackers are afraid of them and the mentality they show as a team and as an individual is key for tgeir succcess. As good we are as a team we still lose game in 3/4 minutes. We play good but when things get tough at big big moments like that game in madrid we falter. I m not sure pogba has that attitude but i think he has more than our players. Sometimes players with big egos are needed. So i was expecting a messi or ronaldo last year. That didnt happen and neither did we win the champikns league. This time we are getting haaland. It will be champions league next year.
Messi's head went down lower than anyone in that PSG team when the same thing happened to them against Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.