Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need Pogba to stay with the rags, just like we need Ole to stay. This is a golden generation of shite at the swamp and it would be really sad to see the team breaking up anytime soon.
This!!! He might have world class talent that makes everything seem he could do a job any day he wants but he won't change based on what club he's at, he is the epitome of everything wrong with them since Fergie left there's a reason he let him go, cos Pogba represents an all me popularity culture that's akin to reality TV sluts and it's every bit as negative as the drinking culture at Arsenal pre-Wenger, or same for rags pre-Fergie his poor attitude is a poison that can influence their other players they have to be divas like him, even if he puts in 1 truly world class performance once a season he's usually a passenger someone who lets them down more than he actually helps out... I hope he stays longer than any player on their books no matter what cos even if he is super talented there's too many toxic strands to him the bad will always outweigh the good.

I hope they give him some sort of golden contract that at least matches him in wages to their highest paid player for at least the next half decade if not longer.

All joking aside I think he would be a special player for us.
All joking aside, why?
He has zero workrate, holds onto the ball far too much and is usually attempting ridiculous flicks and tricks in dangerous areas with little regard to his team mates as long as it looks good on his highlight reel.
That's before we get to the nonsense off the pitch with his weekly shit haircuts that are done solely for attention to his 'brand'
All for the bargain wage of about £350k a week.
The only person who'd be special in this case would be the person signing off on the deal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.