Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Targgart never got rid of him. It was a contract dispute & Pogba stood his ground & refused to sign what was on offer. Juvé jumped whilst ManUre stood by & watched not believing Pogba would leave, & that was that. He stuck to his principles & left.
What ever happen the piss can was right .
He's a bone idle twat

Theory: he's angling for United to offer him a better deal.

Reasons:

- City don't leak but this news is everywhere. So his side are leaking it, which means they want everyone to know.
- Ronaldo did same. Sanchez, Fred, Maguire show that United's scouting approach is "gazump City"
- Given his record and character based on some in this thread, are we all really convinced he's prepared to park his ego and knuckle down in a Guardiola regime?

I still think it'd be great IF he's focused but I have my doubts.

Reasons:

- City don't leak but this news is everywhere. So his side are leaking it, which means they want everyone to know.
- Ronaldo did same. Sanchez, Fred, Maguire show that United's scouting approach is "gazump City"
- Given his record and character based on some in this thread, are we all really convinced he's prepared to park his ego and knuckle down in a Guardiola regime?

City also havent killed it, which they usually do quite quick

I tend to agree with Damo. I can think of few players I’d want here less just as a fan. It worries me that Pep thinks somehow this man will change his stripes, which we’ve seen demonstrated over and over — he doesn’t work hard off the ball. I struggle to see exactly what job he does or can do that other options couldn’t. Years ago I thought he was the next Yaya Toure and desperately wanted him but that ship has sailed in terms of the style we play.

But I’m a stupid Yank fan, and Pep is a genius and one of the greatest ever. Whose view should we trust? Pep’s.

If Pogba comes and Pep turns him round it will the greatest piece of man management in his career. Seriously.
I don't want him. If he's wearing that shirt, I won't slag him off — I never would slag off a City player in the stadium, it's just not something I do — but I'll be very, very wary.
This is not like recruiting someone like Roy Keane though. That fucker could have personally organised the Resurrection itself on the centre circle, and I would have still hated him with a vengeance. I don't have any hatred for Pogba. I just don't have any respect.

Reasons:

Didn't Tolmie say it has come from our side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.