Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does have quick passing, and his passing is great. I suggest you check his actual stats on losing possession and compare it to our players, they’re perfectly good numbers
I will use my own eyes thanks. He does not pass and move with speed and incisiveness at all that i have seen. He knocks a decent long ball once in a blue moon and most of the rest is safe short crab passing or back around the defensive line. Direct progressive play is not something i would attribute to him at all.

My only surprise is its took this long for some agenda driven whopper to start throwing the racism card into the mix.

Give your head a wobble.....he is disliked by some for no other reason than he comes across as a lazy overpaid mercenary,and many of our fans do not want a player like that in the dressing room.

You crack on with your poisonous shit stirring though.
If you've got nothing sensible to add, do me a favour & butt out. I've spent the day trying to ascertain why we wouldn't want Pogba on a free & the best I've heard is some don't like his hairstyle, his dancing on Instagram & his dabbing? :-|

Even when he's accused of being lazy & unconcerned about ManUre's plight, several stats have been posted to show in his first 3 seasons, he was statistically amongst the top 10 players in the PL. Even as it stands now, he's still in the top 40 out of 500 players. A comparison between him & Gundog was shown & he has superior stats.

All of the perceptions of Pogba were respectfully rebutted by several posters, but yet other forum members continued to call him a **** & recycle the SAME CRAP they've just had explained with empirical, independently verified facts, but he's STILL a despicable ****?

Someone else mentioned they'd rather City face ManUre WITHOUT Pogba, than with & I agree 100% as I think most fans would.

Do you actually have something factually relevant to add? Aside from an ad hominem attack, you've got squat just like some of the other illogical posts I've encountered.

Like I said, there seems to be summat more sinister afoot here. I've seen fans with similar illogical views about Sterling & even today there's no reasoning with them, & there's you defending similar. :-|

Great, another resentful asshole over something I myself don’t even remember, but clearly you do.
I don’t need sources to having watched a player and done my own research on his numbers, rather than being deceived by bias. Who needs that eh
If you consider bias being objective sure.

Straightt to calling me an arsehole, i expected you to have refined your efforts by now. Between you and redcafe i can get enough comedy this evening without having to turn the tv on. You get that research done mate, all power to you.

Fuck me, has someone genuinely brought race into this?

People hate Pogba because of the dabbing shite, the haircuts (no idea why,) and his reportedly shite play for the Rags - yes the fucking Rags.

I detest with a passion the dabbing bollocks and if he came here, scored and done that shit I'd boo the fucker.

That said, if it's a free I'd take a punt on him. There's still a very, very good footballer in there.

However, fuck all on here is about race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.