Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me, has someone genuinely brought race into this?

People hate Pogba because of the dabbing shite, the haircuts (no idea why,) and his reportedly shite play for the Rags - yes the fucking Rags.

I detest with a passion the dabbing bollocks and if he came here, scored and done that shit I'd boo the fucker.

That said, if it's a free I'd take a punt on him. There's still a very, very good footballer in there.

However, fuck all on here is about race.
When people bring up his “lifestyle” when there is nothing there, and it appears to have been motivated over press narratives that literally racially motivated historically, one can definitely say race is playing a part. If it were only the rest…

When people bring up his “lifestyle” when there is nothing there, and it appears to have been motivated over press narratives that literally racially motivated historically, one can definitely say race is playing a part. If it were only the rest…
You think it's racism then? Are you calling posters on here racists?

I will use my own eyes thanks. He does not pass and move with speed and incisiveness at all that i have seen. He knocks a decent long ball once in a blue moon and most of the rest is safe short crab passing or back around the defensive line. Direct progressive play is not something i would attribute to him at all.

Yep like Rodri was his first season look at him now IF we get him Pep will sort him out in that department

People hate Pogba because of the dabbing shite, the haircuts (no idea why,) and his reportedly shite play for the Rags - yes the fucking Rags.

I detest with a passion the dabbing bollocks and if he came here, scored and done that shit I'd boo the fucker.

That said, if it's a free I'd take a punt on him. There's still a very, very good footballer in there.

Agree that nothing like that on the forum although tbf I read original poster who mentioned it as more like "he's had a bad rap in the press and from pundits the same way Sterling has, and we've all seen an element of that has been about race/stereotypes". Like the thing with his tattoo. The way Adarabioyo buying a house for his mum was reported vs the way it was reported for Foden.

Maybe I was misreading but that's the way I took it.

You would pay him 500k a week? and probably destabilise the pay structure? If he came on a free and was paid the same as Bernie then I'd say why not..but not 500k a week

You have admitted to being entirely subjective, my friend, on the observation of a rival
Having seen him ruin transitions with my own eyes etc, on a regular basis, and without clouding judgement with anything outside of his work on the pitch that is objectivity. You should probably look up the meaning of the word, it may be of help in your career choice as a reporter/journalist.

I do not hate him, never met him. I am solely looking at his ability in his work and how it would work with us, dispassionately and objectively. His aptitude for us seems lacking.

You would pay him 500k a week? and probably destabilise the pay structure? If he came on a free and was paid the same as Bernie then I'd say why not..but not 500k a week
he doesnt even make 300k now acccording to most reports if the stories of a paycut are true, and the heavily back end the bonuses. Could be quite the deal, they'd be made at least not to explore it. Home grown, WC (yes i know), player etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.