Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would pay him 500k a week? and probably destabilise the pay structure? If he came on a free and was paid the same as Bernie then I'd say why not..but not 500k a week
Don’t worry. There is now way in a million years we’ll pay him that, nor will he be our top earner. He’d need to take a massive pay cut to come here so if he does it’ll show he means business. Doubt he Will though if psg are offering that kind of money

Don’t worry. There is now way in a million years we’ll pay him that, nor will he be our top earner. He’d need to take a massive pay cut to come here so if he does it’ll show he means business. Doubt he Will though if psg are offering that kind of money
Think you are right. Psg will offer bigger wages.

he doesnt even make 300k now acccording to most reports if the stories of a paycut are true, and the heavily back end the bonuses. Could be quite the deal, they'd be made at least not to explore it. Home grown, WC (yes i know), player etc

Didn't think about the HG element.

He would take him and that is why the interest has come.

I have no knowledge of Frenkie, another player Pep and City tried to sign, previously.

Still a feeling he could end up at Paris but we will take Pogba if he wants it.

This is not a rumour, let me be clear.

Tolm - my biggest fear with this is yes we end up with Pogba but at the expense of Ten Haag & the rags
snagging Frenkie De Jong as his replacement!

His biggest problem is that he has lost his 'will to win' for me.

If the club make a move for him, they will absolutely have done the homework on him.

I just don't think he fits the profile of player we want. We tend to go for low profile players who work hard and have immaculate technique. I think Pogba has the technique and ability, but he hasn't got that drive in him that we need. When United play badly, he never steps up and pulls the team with him - going off at Anfield was disgraceful as he knew what was coming.

I think it's all agent and paper talk anyway and he will end up in Spain and United will have lost £90m on a player who did zilch for them :) It's almost like he was a City fan the way he played!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.