Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the biggest risk is his influence on our younger players off the pitch.

On the pitch, with our players and with Pep as coach, I have no doubt he'll be a success, but he has a big personality with a lot of influence and next season we'll have some of the world's best young players in Foden, Haaland and Palmer.

As long as he doesn't negatively influence these guys the pitch then I'm ok with it.

I have to say originally I wasn't keen on the idea at all due to the ego and flamboyance of the man coming into city's dressing room.
But pogba coming into this team as a fernandinho replacement and adding competition to the no.6 and 8 positions would be massive.
The truth is that club in Salford is rotting away and the stock of any player who moves there has only gone one way since Fergie left.
We've all seen pogba turn games around whether it be for united or france, we all know the lad has genuine talent. If you say otherwise you're wearing tinted glasses or you just haven't played football.
He's without a doubt technically good enough and coming into the latter stage of his career and after many trophyless seasons. He must be ready to shut up, listen and get his head down for trophies.

Ah, cool. Do we get that version of him or the near 30 year old who falls asleep defensively, tries wonder passes with zero success or the one that fakes injury when things are really tough?
Not sure, but if he gave that kind of speech in our dressing room, I’m not sure it’d have as much of an impact.

Maybe to Laporte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.