Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I trust Pep, it would still be a whopping big NO for me. He has a massive ego and I feel he would bring disharmony to the dressing room. Don’t think he would be happy sitting on the bench and who would make way for him coming in? Definitely not worth even £300,000 a week

The idea of this is definitely growing on me, but does this mean Pep would plan to play Pogba or Gundo as the #6 cover seeing as Dinho is gone

Ronaldo would of been a great signing for city. Just look how many goals he’s scored at a shit Utd. I also believe the league would already be over & we would be in champs final if we signed him.
Someone has to score the goals at United. Its envitable that a team will create chances. We'd have had a nightmare with him and fucking sulking hands on hips shit. 10 years ago, then yes please. This Ronaldo - us not getting him was a sanchez like dodged bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.