Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its a no brainer if he is free as he has the quality, he has just been in awful rag teams that did not play to his strengths, the big worry is his work rate though, similar to yaya where he would lose the ball in atack and then stroll back, pep does not allow that from any player, maybe a rotation/back up midfielder at best?

It's interesting to know you were there and witnessed that.

I live in Worsley in Salford , Play golf at the Marriott, played golf with and probably know more people that are players, ex players or general employees of the rag scum than someone who Lives in Aus. Hope that isn`t too much of a stretch for you.

Things I like about City:
Players are modest on and off the pitch...
Players are all likeable (apart from Mendy)
No stupid goal celebrations (Jesus?)
All players work hard (apart from Jack at times)
No stupid hair cuts (Phil heading that way)
No social media idiots
What goes on behind closed doors, stays behind closed doors...

Oh, and they are all great players on a regular basis.

So WTF would we go for a posing, dabbing, Instagram attention seeking, lazy, coiffed, blabber mouthed, needy player who can't even get a starting place at a mid table club!!!!!

Tevez made sense. This doesn't.

Too many risks.

Would rather that young lad Lingard.

Rashford would really piss the rags off. Let's sign him instead.

Lingard and Pogba are the same age. Pogba is infinitely more talented.

Surely just a twist on our annual plan to feign interest in a player so the rags throw stupid money at “beating” us to the signing. I’m sure the dabbing twat will be convinced to stay for another hundred grand or two a week.

No stupid hair cuts (Phil heading that way)
0_GettyImages-1324944020.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.