Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a slight panic this morning when I put Sky sports on the TV as it was the end of an interview with Pogba. He had a tablet in his hand which had a picture of Pep on it and he was banging on about how he improves players. With all the new posts here I feared the worst :(

I'm pretty sure that all the amount of piss such a move would boil would compensate for the lack of workrate he'd bring. Plus, he's 29, he's almost ready for the Werther's originals, Sanatogen multivitamins and the bus pass. And, to cap it all, he's another one of these horrid, Johnny Foreigner types. I'd rather a Lee Cattermole type player.

Playing for the rags completely blurs any perspective you can have into a players ability. I have no idea how any of their players would do at a well run club with a decent manager. Going there is like going to a vacuum that sucks our your talent. My concern about pogba is his work rate is awful and that’s something that is an absolute requirement for pep so it’d be a no from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.