Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that all the amount of piss such a move would boil would compensate for the lack of workrate he'd bring. Plus, he's 29, he's almost ready for the Werther's originals, Sanatogen multivitamins and the bus pass. And, to cap it all, he's another one of these horrid, Johnny Foreigner types. I'd rather a Lee Cattermole type player.
I dont think it would boil any piss, united fans would love it if he came here to disrupt us and the rest of the footballing world would just laugh at us.

And another thing, sorry to our garlic eating, strippy jumper wearing cousins on the other side of the channel, but our experiences with French players hasn't been great and this one has similar can't be arsed mental attitude.

Also - what's he looking for a new house for? He won't be able to get in it for all the black hoodie wearing Neanderthals (thank god for spell check) outside. He reminds me of an early electric car - very expensive and only good for half of the 12k needed to complete the game.

On reflection, I still think our name is being used to generate some actual interest, like last time. Some club somewhere is about to get stiffed.

As for his work rate issues, his work rate has been awful for solskjaer and rangnick, there is a small chance if he was working for someone like Pep his work rate would increase tenfold

As someone says, it suits both parties to be linked. I can’t see either actually going for it. He’ll join PSG or Madrid.

The fact even then rags aren’t offering him a new deal should speak volumes about his character. He’s a virus and let’s keep him away.

I don't understand how Pogba's story came out two days after our story about wanting FDJ. Are we planning to add two midfielders this summer ?

Get him on a 2 year deal with a bonus related pay structure. Right now our priority is striker & defender. Midfield can wait another season. Pogba is a short term fix which suits everybody & frees up cash for what we need.

Pep is no mug & will not take a bad player & pep really rates him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.