Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for his work rate issues, his work rate has been awful for solskjaer and rangnick, there is a small chance if he was working for someone like Pep his work rate would increase tenfold
His work rate for France is never been an issue, also Yaya was never the best work rate wise. I personally think its issues across at the darkside, you could go right through their squad and say other than the keeper they have all dropped in standards.

Pep wanted him from the outset when we first tried to sign him.

We don't know what money we have to play with, so it would be foolish to dismiss it completely, certainly as it was proposed to us.

If Pep and Pogba have spoken, then he wouldn't be under any illusions.

As someone else has posted, as a free transfer, we would still be able to sell him in two or three years and make the money back on his wages, easily.

His profile and following is huge.

Who's to say Haaland hasn't been privy all along?
I can believe he wanted him when he was at Juve but surely having seen his performances at utd he would have changed his mind.

Im sure Pep would have made it clear (if they have spoken)...but in a conversation anyone can say yes/agree.....I doubt Pogba has the mental strength or attitude to back it up though....he is a primadona who just doestn fit into our squad at all in terms of character and approach. Im sure he is a talented footballer but he has massively underachieved at club level and there is no surprise at all that the majority of utd fans want him gone

I wouldnt want him anywhere near our club.

buying players for their profile/image is not what we should be looking at.....its going in the wrong direction completely from what our club should be...yes the top players like KDB, Sergio, will have huge followings due to their success but the likes of Neymar, Di Maria for instance dont always back that up on the pitch. We need the characters of Kompany, David Silva,.....Balotelli is a prime (extreme) example of some of this and Id put pogba in a similar bracket (again not to the extreme of Balotelli - who btw I did love when he was playing for us and still have a soft spot for - but would I have a prime Balo in this squad?? - absolutely not....he wouldnt last 5 mins under Pep)

Ive obviously missed something as Im not sure why you are referencing Haaland in here.....they again seem to be two completely different characters at least on the pitch.

And another thing, sorry to our garlic eating, strippy jumper wearing cousins on the other side of the channel......
Also - what's he looking for a new house for? He won't be able to get in it for all the black hoodie wearing Neanderthals (thank god for spell check) outside. He reminds me of an early electric car - very expensive and only good for half of the 12k needed to complete the game.

On reflection, I still think our name is being used to generate some actual interest, like last time. Some club somewhere is about to get stiffed.
Stadler and Waldorf.gif

I can believe he wanted him when he was at Juve but surely having seen his performances at utd he would have changed his mind.

Im sure Pep would have made it clear (if they have spoken)...but in a conversation anyone can say yes/agree.....I doubt Pogba has the mental strength or attitude to back it up though....he is a primadona who just doestn fit into our squad at all in terms of character and approach. Im sure he is a talented footballer but he has massively underachieved at club level and there is no surprise at all that the majority of utd fans want him gone

I wouldnt want him anywhere near our club.

buying players for their profile/image is not what we should be looking at.....its going in the wrong direction completely from what our club should be...yes the top players like KDB, Sergio, will have huge followings due to their success but the likes of Neymar, Di Maria for instance dont always back that up on the pitch. We need the characters of Kompany, David Silva,.....Balotelli is a prime (extreme) example of some of this and Id put pogba in a similar bracket (again not to the extreme of Balotelli - who btw I did love when he was playing for us and still have a soft spot for - but would I have a prime Balo in this squad?? - absolutely not....he wouldnt last 5 mins under Pep)

Ive obviously missed something as Im not sure why you are referencing Haaland in here.....they again seem to be two completely different characters at least on the pitch.

Haaland reference in relevant because we have shared our plans with him.

What I do know is the story is correct and was steered yesterday.

Still up in the air in terms of final destination, but City have skin in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.