Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this !!! All this bollocks about Pep being able to sort him out. Pogba is toxic - Utd realised this the minute the social media stats for coloured haircuts and dabs died a sheath.

Hes been poison at Utd for years and contributed nothing for several managers who all wanted rid.

Madness that City have put any thought into this deal
The club is toxic, not the player.

The rags indulge the likes of Lingard and the other children like Greenwood and Rashford. That is what causes their issues.

If it happens. Pogba would be joining one of the most succesful and professional sporting organisations in the world. There will be no room for any indulgement, he will be in a dressing room with winners and coached by one of the greatest managers of all time.

No, but he could show that he was upset/frustrated/angry better.

I’m not talking a 1500 word apology on Instagram, just say it wasn’t good enough and we’re going to work harder to improve.

Pogba just posts dancing videos at random, whatever happened in their games.
There's a simple fix. Don't follow him on Insta. If Pogba's anything like me, he uses social media as a distraction to give his head a rest.

Anyway, I've just looked at his Insta account & he's not exactly prolific. He's posts way more about matches, training & his family than he does him messing about & dancing.

Unless you count trying to kick the ball into a basketball hoop after training, or using a strengthening band to music during training as him not being as upset/frustrated/angry as he should be. :-|

These were some of his more indicative posts I found...

Screenshot_20220507-144402_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20220507-144702_Instagram.jpg

Do you seriously want an egotistical **** who demands to travel home from fucking Burnley in his new chauffeur driven Rolls Royce rather than take the bus with his teammates? Whose ‘entourage’ of hangers on is consistently leaking to the media?
He is toxic and we would seriously regret it if we signed him. We would be pouring poison into our own well
Have you heard Pogba's side on why he wanted to drive straight home? It was quoted as ONE instance from Moureen who's got form for trying to smear & destroy players' public image.

I asked, do you have any other instances of Pogba doing this with other managers AND other instances of Moureen having major grief with players so we can provide balance?

I'll wait... :-|

Have you heard Pogba's side on why he wanted to drive straight home? It was quoted as ONE instance from Moureen who's got form for trying to smear & destroy players' public image.

I asked, do you have any other instances of Pogba doing this with other managers AND other instances of Moureen having major grief with players so we can provide balance?

I'll wait... :-|
We’re not talking about other players, we are talking about this ****.
We clearly aren’t going to agree. You seem determined to blame Mourinho for all Pogba’s failings.
Begs the question why he was equally shit and unreliable under various other coaches since then?
If it was liverpool who were in for him then most of us would be laughing

Did he really go home in his chauffeur driven car instead of with his mates? If that’s true I’m surprised any of them bothered with him again, what a ****.

Win together, lose together. I’ve no respect for anyone who thinks he’s better than his mates and he’s certainly not someone I’d want to rely on.
He asked Moureen for permission which was granted & it only happened once. The only reason anyone became aware of it is that 12 months later when looking for work, Moureen told the Daily Fail that his sacking was all down to Pogba. Now where have we heard all this before & since from Moureen.

PLUS, no one ever asked Pogba his take on it. How dya know someone wasn't taken ill? How dya know he didn't have an engagement to get to & was running late?

This wasn't an issue until 12 months later when Moureen made it an issue, seemingly in an attempt to deflect from the belief many top clubs have that he's more trouble than he's worth. Trophies or not.

No we dont , we have eyes and have all watched him for years in the prem , he is a lazy twat, he had his chance, all that dabbing social media crap and he is too old to throw millions at , if he wants his last payday then go to psg
Straight swap for sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.