Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. My son is an athlete & coach at the athletic stadium next to the Etihad & he uses these resistance bands EVERY DAY, as do City players if you've ever watched them warming up! Shall we tell the stadium managers to knock off the music so our squad don't look like Pogba too? :-|
I genuinely don't know if you are serious or not! I know and can see clear as day he has the band around his legs...Let's be honest he's not using it he's just strutting about like a bellend that he is...What your sons job is has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Fuck me who are you his agent or his boyfriend.
Yeah let's stop someone like Cole palmer coming through to sign this dabbing dickhead
Stop trying to introduce a strawman & let's stick to the subject of Pobga. It's reported City see him a a deep lying creative/defensive central midfielder. Where does Palmer play again? That is just pure deflection.

Stop trying to introduce a strawman & let's stick to the subject of Pobga. It's reported City see him a a deep lying creative/defensive central midfielder. Where does Palmer play again? That is just pure deflection.
What ever.
You keep pulling one off over the thought of him dabbing and tatting about in a city shirt while we pay him millions

I genuinely don't know if you are serious or not! I know and can see clear as day he has the band around his legs...Let's be honest he's not using it he's just strutting about like a bellend that he is...What your sons job is has absolutely nothing to do with anything.
Have you ever seen anyone use resistance bands? I've used them & they're a shit load more difficult than you think.

Look at Pogba walking forward. It's not just the resistance he's up against, he also got lateral forces acting on him, so he has to balance without a quick shift in his weight.

This not only warms & strengthens specific muscles, it improves your balance & movement too. My son does it every day with music blaring out of his bedroom.

City players use resistance bands to warm up with prior to every match, & the stadium has music on. You got a problem with our squad now too?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.