Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people who are quick to believe stories from Mourinho on players should by a book about that manager to understand what he’s about

Just look at the shit show of a team he's at. The environment is simply awful and I doubt he could perform his best even if he wanted to. If Pep rates him we should give him a shot. We are probably the most capable club in the world to unlock him atm.

Paper talk. Comments about City looking for a box to box midfielder is a contradiction in terms when related to Pogba.

Just look at the shit show of a team he's at. The environment is simply awful and I doubt he could perform his best even if he wanted to. If Pep rates him we should give him a shot. We are probably the most capable club in the world to unlock him atm.
He shouldn't need unlocking, locked up for services to football maybe. Shirley this must be a fucking wind up, there is no way this lazy, bone idle, multi media, one trick show pony is even in Peps plans. He is everything that Pep isn't.

How if he comes on a free?
He will not be free. We will pay money for him, just not to utd.
Anyway, if his laziness on the pitch spreads through the team, or gives other players the hump it could be an issue.
If his ego gets the other players backs up.
If his level of pay and level of effort doesn't balance it can cause issues.
I don't trust his character, (doesn't mean I am right about it, btw), but I don't trust it. He comes across as an arrogant gobshite. We don't normally go for these types.

If someone rolled a dog shit glitter it's still a dog shit.
Just because the rags paid 80 million for this clown it doesn't mean he's any good.
He's done absolutely fuck all in 4 years at the swamp.
If we get him for nothing we will be paying him 3 or 400 grand a week.
Let that sink in.
And he will be stopping a good young local lad coming through.
Someone rolled Herman munster in blue and he became one of the most important players we ever had. Was you one of them sausages who refused to clap him at the time. If pep thinks he's worth a punt and the money is free. For a world cup winner I might add. Only absolute garbage wins a world cup medal these days hey ?? But yeah. He cant do it at united. Where let's face it. Who has done it there since taggart left. Even if not we have someone under contract worth more than free.. another 2 fingers at FTP and overspending jibes init. But yeah. He played for the rags. Screw thay guy

Would be hilarious if he ended up being good for us. If Pep can work his magic on him he can be a weapon against the low-block, great passer, good shooter from range and physical force in the box all in one player. He can also be shit.
I'd take him along with Frenkie but not instead of, but thankfully Pep is the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.