Paul Power | Thoughts, memories, recollections, ratings?

when he scored against ipswich in the fa cup semi- final, the whole of the holte end went mental [ city end ] but what a leader and player, seen and talked to a couple of times at city and i always ask what his feeling was at villa that day
Only half of the Holte End went mental!
ipswich-fa-cup-semi-1980-to-81-fans-1024x538 (1).jpg

Great when people do that, helps the players so much
I'm not proud of myself for that one. I was pretty young, just one point I remember of him though. I always liked him as a player, the kippax seemed to take a dislike to him, he did fuck up a bit but no more than others so don't know why he got the special treatment.

I'm not proud of myself for that one. I was pretty young, just one point I remember of him though. I always liked him as a player, the kippax seemed to take a dislike to him, he did fuck up a bit but no more than others so don't know why he got the special treatment.
Not blaming you pal, was just referring to the groaners (they are mainly in the matchday thread these days)

i did say city end, should of said city side in the holte end and i was up there near the back!
Its OK I knew what you meant - I just wanted an excuse to post the picture!
I was in the opposite end terracing - 2 thirds City one third Ipswich. No segregation and no trouble.
It was great being able to actually see what was happening in that picture with my own eyes..... everyone singing "I'm dreaming of a Blue Wembley"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.