Paul Scholes - Has 'left' Oldham (p20)

That was my point. Managing some professional football clubs nowadays must be a minefield. Criticising managers from a TV studio is easy without the whole story of what is going on behind the scenes and some managers are able to handle the internal politics.
If the Oldham chairman is a dick then Scholes should have done his homework before taking the job.
Anyway, there are 2 sides to any story and we may yet hear the Club's view in due course. Maybe Scholes just couldn't hack it after all ?

Maybe two dicks together was recipe for disaster.

Please can this horrible obnoxious gremlin now disappear into the obscurity we all crave for him? Overrated as a footballer, also a dirty snidey little shit. He was renowned for never speaking as a player and his foray into being a pundit on his retirement illustrated starkly why. Now he has failed as a manager. If I never see or hear from him again it will fill we with great joy.
Once again I find myself apologising for being 'that guy' but you have mis-spelt Ginger and Pig......... ;-)

The class of 92 - what a crock of shite - they are clearly thick, illiterate and inarticulate . It's hard to think of a worse collection of managers with Phil fookin' Neville the leading light... Maybe the BBC can bring out a documentary on their combined managerial efforts -they'd be able to devote a minute to each game managed

You've got that right, he ended....

Yet there is sadness too - sadness that Scholes couldn't make his dream job work, and sadness that one of those most gifted players of his generation should find himself on the outside again when surely, there is a role for him inside.

Dr.-Who.gif
Don't get this - why must there be a role for him?

Very very good player does not necessarily mean half decent manager...........

I once undertook the saltwater solution experiment at school which doesn't mean I should be in a managerial position within the industry.

In the interests of full disclosure, I didn't actually undertake the experiment very well and me and my mate ended up getting bollocked by our mental teacher..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.