Paul Scholes - Has 'left' Oldham (p20)

From speaking to a few Latics fans today in work, the consensus seemed to be that the owner is allegedly interfering with team selections. Can't fault Scholes for walking if that is the case.

From speaking to a few Latics fans today in work, the consensus seemed to be that the owner is allegedly interfering with team selections. Can't fault Scholes for walking if that is the case.
Scholes can’t claim to be surprised at interfering going on in Oldham.

Yet another example of an ex-player passing judgement on Managers who have been there & done it - then finding out its not quite so easy at the sharp end.
As much as I dislike PEG, he'll no doubt have opened a bottle of a nice vintage Portuguese wine on hearing the news. Bet he's enjoying it too. What goes around comes around.

Yet another example of an ex-player passing judgement on Managers who have been there & done it - then finding out its not quite so easy at the sharp end.
As much as I dislike PEG, he'll no doubt have opened a bottle of a nice vintage Portuguese wine on hearing the news. Bet he's enjoying it too. What goes around comes around.
The only thing I’ll say in Scholes’ defence is that it must be very hard to walk out of the limelight, whatever your personality. Must be very hard to give up, even though it’s usually toxic.

He wants to stay relevant and who can really blame him.

Harsh. Scholes was warned about the owner's predeliction for interfering, but ignored this when given assurances. The lesson is do not go to clubs where the owner or chairman is a dick. See Solsjaer and Cardiff. Still Scholes is a red, so not too much sympathy from the Manchester club.

A bottle of red?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.