Paul Scholes has nice things to say about City and...

He is right about the team and right about the fans.

Whatever the rights and wrongs a lot of City fans haven't taken to the Champions League as much as the Premiership and there is no doubt that the atmosphere is missing. I've taken my better half to a couple of CL games at our place and she can't believe how quiet we are compared to the visiting fans. It's difficult to explain that we are much better at a Premiership game. When she asks why I don't really know!

A very balanced article from him and I would be nit-picking if I said I could find anything negative in that piece.
Whether you like it or not City fans,Scholes without doubt was one of the finest midfielders to grace the Premier League.

oakiecokie said:
A very balanced article from him and I would be nit-picking if I said I could find anything negative in that piece.
Whether you like it or not City fans,Scholes without doubt was one of the finest midfielders to grace the Premier League.

A brilliant player undoubtedly. A writer of balanced articles? Do me a fucking favour. Written for him. All of it.

Never ever forget his and the rest of those cunts' reactions when they beat us in League Cup semi - they went fucking berserk, him, Fletcher, Rooney etc. Thought they'd prevented us from winning that much sought-after pot. They had. For one year.

Fuck him. Fuck them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.