Paul Scholes has nice things to say about City and...

oakiecokie said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
He was a nasty piece of work the little ginger shit.

He certainly was,but we could have done with a player like him way back when we were shit.Instead all we got was Joey The Fuck Barton.
Don't knock bad boy Joey he dragged us through loads of games back then! Its a pity he fucked off to the geordies to "win trophies" lol.

johnnytapia said:
oakiecokie said:
A very balanced article from him and I would be nit-picking if I said I could find anything negative in that piece.
Whether you like it or not City fans,Scholes without doubt was one of the finest midfielders to grace the Premier League.

A brilliant player undoubtedly. A writer of balanced articles? Do me a fucking favour. Written for him. All of it.

Never ever forget his and the rest of those c**ts' reactions when they beat us in League Cup semi - they went fucking berserk, him, Fletcher, Rooney etc. Thought they'd prevented us from winning that much sought-after pot. They had. For one year.

Fuck him. Fuck them.

Of course it was written for him !! You don`t honestly believe any footballer was capable of writing such a polished article,do you.
Whatever your feelings about who he played for,still a player I would have loved to have seen in a sky blue shirt.
Good old Karma came around nice and quickly after that didn`t it and I bear no grudges towards him or Neville.Now that other twat,Wio,I hate more than any other Rag since Beckham.

oakiecokie said:

He certainly was,but we could have done with a player like him way back when we were shit.Instead all we got was Joey The Fuck Barton.
Don't knock bad boy Joey he dragged us through loads of games back then! Its a pity he fucked off to the geordies to "win trophies" lol.

Pity he believed in his own hype so much,the thick Scouse twat.Mind you,he did us a big favour in May 2012,so perhaps I`m doing him a dis-service. ;)

oakiecokie said:

And he won a trophy. Championship title.
Don't think we would have stayed up in Peearse's last season without Joey, so I wouldn't be too quick to slag him off, but he can be a right **** sometimes :)

oakiecokie said:
johnnytapia said:
oakiecokie said:
A very balanced article from him and I would be nit-picking if I said I could find anything negative in that piece.
Whether you like it or not City fans,Scholes without doubt was one of the finest midfielders to grace the Premier League.

A brilliant player undoubtedly. A writer of balanced articles? Do me a fucking favour. Written for him. All of it.

Never ever forget his and the rest of those c**ts' reactions when they beat us in League Cup semi - they went fucking berserk, him, Fletcher, Rooney etc. Thought they'd prevented us from winning that much sought-after pot. They had. For one year.

Fuck him. Fuck them.

Of course it was written for him !! You don`t honestly believe any footballer was capable of writing such a polished article,do you.
Whatever your feelings about who he played for,still a player I would have loved to have seen in a sky blue shirt.
Good old Karma came around nice and quickly after that didn`t it and I bear no grudges towards him or Neville.Now that other twat,Wio,I hate more than any other Rag since Beckham.

"A very balanced article from him" "of course it was written for him" - you can't have it both ways. As for bearing no grudges, that's your prerogative - I prefer to remember how he celebrated that semi, how Neville rammed endless victories down our throats, so, please forgive me if I say..FUCK THEM. FOR. EVER.

johnnytapia said:
oakiecokie said:
johnnytapia said:

Fuck him. Fuck them.

"A very balanced article from him" "of course it was written for him" - you can't have it both ways. As for bearing no grudges, that's your prerogative - I prefer to remember how he celebrated that semi, how Neville rammed endless victories down our throats, so, please forgive me if I say..FUCK THEM. FOR. EVER.

Shouldn`t you be getting ready for school.
Havn`t got a scooby what the fuck thats supposed to mean.

johnnytapia said:
oakiecokie said:

Never ever forget his and the rest of those cunts' reactions when they beat us in League Cup semi - they went fucking berserk, him, Fletcher, Rooney etc. Thought they'd prevented us from winning that much sought-after pot. They had. For one year.

Fuck him. Fuck them.

Cheers for bringing me back to earth. I was about to give the guy credit for being a professional and unbiased pundit, but you have made me give my head a wobble and remember a few facts about the ****(s). Still a fair article mind.

Helmet Cole said:
johnnytapia said:
oakiecokie said:

Fuck him. Fuck them.

Cheers for bringing me back to earth. I was about to give the guy credit for being a professional and unbiased pundit, but you have made me give my head a wobble and remember a few facts about the c**t(s). Still a fair article mind.

Hey I don`t like the fuckers, but sometimes you have to be fair and balanced in opinions and irrespective of how much shite they gave us,its fucking nice to hear them treating us with far more respect than they ever did.Thats why I have time for Neville,one of the best pundits going and in all honesty for someone like Scholes to give an interview like that,must have really stuck in his fucking throat.
But fair play to the lad and an immense player,until his later years caught up with him.
As I said before,its the other cnut I hate with a passion ... Wio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.