Paul Weller, Does Billie Eilish, What was I made for

Weller was great in The Jam. His solo stuff has, on the whole, been shite. Same can be said of Sting. Brilliant in The Police, woeful since then.

Weller was great in The Jam. His solo stuff has, on the whole, been shite. Same can be said of Sting. Brilliant in The Police, woeful since then.

Paul Weller has been living off the Jam legacy for nearly 50 years. His solo albums have been average at best, and the Style Council stuff never lived up to initial expectations.

He's still hyped beyond belief by the music media... I really don't understand why.

Paul Weller has been living off the Jam legacy for nearly 50 years. His solo albums have been average at best, and the Style Council stuff never lived up to initial expectations.

He's still hyped beyond belief by the music media... I really don't understand why.
He gave Sid vicious a slap which gives him a pass in my book. Also wild wood and Stanley road were pretty good efforts. Stings a **** though.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.