Paul Weller, Does Billie Eilish, What was I made for

Sorry, I open the jar of Marmite now,
Paul Weller is God in my book, But I truly understand the doubter's views,

If you stand out from the crowd and look different and are cool as fuck you are going to get hated by the others
Maybe it's the Mod thing, Style and clean-cut sharply dressed and a haircut to boot, You need a big set of bollock to pull it off,

But the Fashion and haircut part of being a Mod I don't get and never will, I love Weller in all of his many re-creations over the years, Boy the longevity and spanning 6 decades only Doctor Who can regenerate and match him

I will leave it here, Now in the words of the great Ray Davies and the Kinks, Thank For The Days

DAYS, by Paul Weller

Sorry, I open the jar of Marmite now,
Paul Weller is God in my book, But I truly understand the doubter's views,

If you stand out from the crowd and look different and are cool as fuck you are going to get hated by the others
Maybe it's the Mod thing, Style and clean-cut sharply dressed and a haircut to boot, You need a big set of bollock to pull it off,

But the Fashion and haircut part of being a Mod I don't get and never will, I love Weller in all of his many re-creations over the years, Boy the longevity and spanning 6 decades only Doctor Who can regenerate and match him

I will leave it here, Now in the words of the great Ray Davies and the Kinks, Thank For The Days

DAYS, by Paul Weller

that's pretty turgid

Kirsty did it so much better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.