Paulo Dybala

bluechampion7891 said:
amazing how he can deman 40m euro with a straight face given that Dybala could go for free if he stays for 1 more year
richards30 said:
So hang on. ......he named barca and us as his two favourite teams, tolm has said we have an interest and we have aguero, zab, mdm and willy to help him settle yet the mirror reckon he wants arsenal?

I think the club president has a big mouth and is trying to stir up business tbh. He knows he's a promising player very unlikely to re-sign another deal and wants to cash in on the 1 year contract that he has. Any more than 25-30m in euros would be absurd even with the heavy competition for his signature.

sam-caddick said:
Davs 19 said:
SuperBlu said:
We just spent 30m on Bony, so I don't think we will spend big on striker this summer.

What if Dzeko leaves ?

I think Dzeko will leave as I don't see the need for two big centre forwards, personally I think we need that more complete support striker to compliment either Aguero or Bony and Dybala would be a great option.

I think we are looking at De Bruyne to play there.

Jovetic will probably be off as well, he doesn't really suit the league or team. I don't think any of us would class him as an out and out striker but considering he is a forward, it's pretty likely that if both go (which seems a reasonable assumption) then we will probably be looking to bring in another striker.

Universidad de Chile said:
not a bad player, but a bit overrated imo.

at least not for the price the italians paid for him first.
He plays for an average Italian team, he's 21, with 12 goals and 7 assists in 27 appearances, so he's not a fragile player like Aguero. I'm not sure how you can say he's overrated with these stats, especially because he is a hard worker as well. Anyway, I reckon he'll end up at Arsenal.

You can just tell that this lad is going to be one of the best strikers in Europe in the next 3-5 years.

Not signing him would be like Liverpool and United not getting Silva or Aguero when they had the chance.

andersmcfcdk said:

He plays for an average Italian team, he's 21, with 12 goals and 7 assists in 27 appearances, so he's not a fragile player like Aguero. I'm not sure how you can say he's overrated with these stats, especially because he is a hard worker as well. Anyway, I reckon he'll end up at Arsenal.
Well, i mean, the player is fine, BUT NOT even worth the money the italians want for him.

And don´t forget, hes not coming from the River Plate or Boca Academy football, so I doubt how good can he be. At least, he was playing in the second ligue in Argentine a year ago or so...

So, I prefer to wait to have an opinion, and thats why I said his price is a bit overrated. Cheers!

andersmcfcdk said:

Aguero isn't the fragile player he's made out to be, one injury this season from a kick on the knee.

andersmcfcdk said:

Well, i mean, the player is fine, BUT NOT even worth the money the italians want for him.

And don´t forget, hes not coming from the River Plate or Boca Academy football, so I doubt how good can he be. At least, he was playing in the second ligue in Argentine a year ago or so...

So, I prefer to wait to have an opinion, and thats why I said his price is a bit overrated. Cheers!

Neither was Aguero who came from Independiente.

SuperBlu said:
andersmcfcdk said:

mate, sorry, but you know how big independiente as a club are???

they won 5 copa libertadores.

meanwhile, dybala come only from instituto de cordoba and the have won nothing than a 2. ligue cup season in almost 100 years...

SuperBlu said:

mate, sorry, but you know how big independiente as a club are???

they won 5 copa libertadores.

meanwhile, dybala come only from instituto de cordoba and the have won nothing than a 2. ligue cup season in almost 100 years...
So what? He's now playing very well in Serie A, and it doesn't matter where he used to play, and you can see this kid i talented, I doubt you've ever seen him play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.