Paulo Dybala

andersmcfcdk said:
Universidad de Chile said:
SuperBlu said:
Neither was Aguero who came from Independiente.
mate, sorry, but you know how big independiente as a club are???

they won 5 copa libertadores.

meanwhile, dybala come only from instituto de cordoba and the have won nothing than a 2. ligue cup season in almost 100 years...
So what? He's now playing very well in Serie A, and it doesn't matter where he used to play, and you can see this kid i talented, I doubt you've ever seen him play.
Na, i don´t really want to have a big discussion here, mate. So, you can think whatever you want.

I´m only saying, that iMO the player is STILL UNPROVEN, and nothing more than a good prospect.

And i think NOW City need PROVEN PLAYERS, not some kind of youngers. But is only my opinion.

:-)

Have a nice date mate!

sam-caddick said:
City Watch
‏@City_Watch
Palermo president Zamparini has again claimed City are keen on Paulo Dybala (21) but said Juventus are in pole position with a £25m offer.

It would really be funny if no one decides to bid on Dybala and he leaves for a free next summer. That will shut Zamparini up, he's making far too many claims far too frequently

bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:
City Watch
‏@City_Watch
Palermo president Zamparini has again claimed City are keen on Paulo Dybala (21) but said Juventus are in pole position with a £25m offer.

It would really be funny if no one decides to bid on Dybala and he leaves for a free next summer. That will shut Zamparini up, he's making far too many claims far too frequently

Zamparini and Levy are competing for the most demanding chairman, considering transfers.

andersmcfcdk said:
mate, sorry, but you know how big independiente as a club are???

they won 5 copa libertadores.

meanwhile, dybala come only from instituto de cordoba and the have won nothing than a 2. ligue cup season in almost 100 years...
So what? He's now playing very well in Serie A, and it doesn't matter where he used to play, and you can see this kid i talented, I doubt you've ever seen him play.
Na, i don´t really want to have a big discussion here, mate. So, you can think whatever you want.

I´m only saying, that iMO the player is STILL UNPROVEN, and nothing more than a good prospect.

And i think NOW City need PROVEN PLAYERS, not some kind of youngers. But is only my opinion.

:-)

Have a nice date mate!

Not for third striker. Aguero, Bony, Dybala would be a nice combination of age and variety of skills.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2015/04/20/10948592/chelsea-have-offered-41m-for-dybala-claims-agent?ICID=HP_BN_3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... ID=HP_BN_3</a>
The Blues and Paris Saint-Germain have both bid for the 21-year-old but face competition from Juventus and Arsenal as the race to sign the Palermo striker hots up

Chelsea have made a €41m bid for Palermo striker Paulo Dybala according to the player’s agent, Gustavo Mascardi.

The 21-year-old has scored 13 goals and made 10 assists in Serie A this season and has openly admitted this campaign could be his last with Palermo.

Club president Maurizio Zamparini has already revealed that both Juventus and Arsenal are keen on the forward and Mascardi says they are not the only clubs interested in his client.

"Paris St Germain have already come forward with an offer of about €46m and Chelsea had already reached €41m," he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"We’re now at the stage where the price cannot be lower than €50m [£36m]. Paulo is in no hurry and will take his decision calmly."

bluechampion7891 said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2015/04/20/10948592/chelsea-have-offered-41m-for-dybala-claims-agent?ICID=HP_BN_3
The Blues and Paris Saint-Germain have both bid for the 21-year-old but face competition from Juventus and Arsenal as the race to sign the Palermo striker hots up

Chelsea have made a €41m bid for Palermo striker Paulo Dybala according to the player’s agent, Gustavo Mascardi.

The 21-year-old has scored 13 goals and made 10 assists in Serie A this season and has openly admitted this campaign could be his last with Palermo.

Club president Maurizio Zamparini has already revealed that both Juventus and Arsenal are keen on the forward and Mascardi says they are not the only clubs interested in his client.

"Paris St Germain have already come forward with an offer of about €46m and Chelsea had already reached €41m," he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"We’re now at the stage where the price cannot be lower than €50m [£36m]. Paulo is in no hurry and will take his decision calmly."

50 million...? He has 1 year left on the contract doesn't he? well f that! pay a little more and get Isco here,he's the type of hard working player we need anyway.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
bluechampion7891 said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2015/04/20/10948592/chelsea-have-offered-41m-for-dybala-claims-agent?ICID=HP_BN_3

50 million...? He has 1 year left on the contract doesn't he? well f that! pay a little more and get Isco here,he's the type of hard working player we need anyway.

yep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.