Paulo Dybala

If this guy WANTS to come to us and Barca have a transfer ban this summer than pay the money to get this guy.
He is CLASS. We could have got Christian Eriksen - who also wanted to come to us - Please don't mess up again City.

BlueAnorak said:
If this guy WANTS to come to us and Barca have a transfer ban this summer than pay the money to get this guy.
He is CLASS. We could have got Christian Eriksen - who also wanted to come to us - Please don't mess up again City.

I agree, smack £20m notes on the table now and have it sorted for him to sign in June.

BlueAnorak said:
Did he really? I remember him talking crap about us several times

SergioInAddedTime said:
BlueAnorak said:
No, he didn't. He turned us down in 2012, as he didn't feel ready for the Premier League at the time, and he didn't want to risk sitting on the bench most of the time.

But I can't remember him talking crap about us?

He said this in April 2013, before signing for Tottenham in the summer:

‘If I could play for a club like Manchester City – why not?,’ he told Danish paper Algemeen Dagblad.

‘For me it feels important that I have a good feeling of the club. There I should be able to play football and then I could develop.'

Anyways, back on topic..

There will be no shortage of takers. Hopefully we are ahead in the queue.

Kladze said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
BlueAnorak said:
No, he didn't. He turned us down in 2012, as he didn't feel ready for the Premier League at the time, and he didn't want to risk sitting on the bench most of the time.

But I can't remember him talking crap about us?

He said this in April 2013, before signing for Tottenham in the summer:

‘If I could play for a club like Manchester City – why not?,’ he told Danish paper Algemeen Dagblad.

‘For me it feels important that I have a good feeling of the club. There I should be able to play football and then I could develop.'

Anyways, back on topic..

i could very well be wrong haha

But it I am pretty sure he said something when we met them in the champions league

BlueAnorak said:

If you need an opportunity to have a dig at the club.....then please do us the courtesy of finding something factual.

Sergi Domínguez ‏@FutbolSergi 24m24 minutes ago
Palermo owner Zamparini regarding Dybala: "He betrayed me. I treated him like a son. I'll sell him and find another one."

Just watching the Palermo v Napoli game and I must say this lad looks the real deal.

Fantastic dribbler, tracks backs and can put a pass and a cross in, for me he would be perfect as a link up with Aguero.

His skill for Palermo's third was world class and very imaginative.

He's a very talented young player, undoubtedly. I'd love him at the club. He has the X factor that could see him be one of the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.