Peaky Blinders

Enjoyed the first two series, haven’t thought much to it since

The scenes for the old mansion were filmed in the very Heart of Mid Cheshire.

There's lots filmed in and around Manchester. Fairfield Moravian Settlement (well worth a walk round - just off the Droylsden tram stop) was used as was London Road Fire Station. There the only two I remember off the top of my head but I'm sure there's more.

I watched this on catch up and enjoyed it, might have to wait until it has aired as it bugs me now having to wait a week to watch something!!

There's lots filmed in and around Manchester. Fairfield Moravian Settlement (well worth a walk round - just off the Droylsden tram stop) was used as was London Road Fire Station. There the only two I remember off the top of my head but I'm sure there's more.

I watched this on catch up and enjoyed it, might have to wait until it has aired as it bugs me now having to wait a week to watch something!!
The exterior of the nightclub in London is Le Mans Crescent in Bolton.

Most of the scenes actually took place in Liverpool ... honestly.

The same, I always sky plus any series and watch over a couple of nights.

Most of the scenes actually took place in Liverpool ... honestly.
Some of the exterior shots were filmed on a street in Dipperville but it’s not “most” of the scenes. Like others have said it’s been on location in various cities but most of it is shot at a studio in Leeds.

Some of the exterior shots were filmed on a street in Dipperville but it’s not “most” of the scenes. Like others have said it’s been on location in various cities but most of it is shot at a studio in Leeds.
They did an interview with the director who stated that most shots were NOT filmed in Brum but Liverpool ...his words not mine.

They did an interview with the director who stated that most shots were NOT filmed in Brum but Liverpool ...his words not mine.
The outside scenes of the street, that’s all, loads of other locations but as I said most of it in a Leeds studio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.