PED Use in the EPL

Thanks for that. So it seems a big focus on testing for recreational drug use but very little on performance enhancement.
I found that on a Reddit stream, though it would seen to be a dailymail thread, sorry lol

There is a mention of Pep (isn't there always) and a claim we have been fined for nondisclosing of player whereabouts for drug testers?

Is this true btw?

The ever increasing amount of games being played PEDS must be being used.

I don't think testing in football is done offer enough. Is it one player after ever match ?

I think football turns a blind eye to it.

Dippers have a 3 year cycle two years running around like headless chickens. The 3rd year can't move. Than repeat. It's clear and obvious they are using something.

Same with Leicester winning season. Ran alot more than the season before, alot fitter with no injuries. After winning the following season they dropped back to normal and were close to being relegated.

I can't think of any other sport we're serious questions and investigation would not be carried out. Yet I football it's a fairtale, it's not something dodge is going on with those two clubs.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.