Pedro Neto

Exciting player but every time I see him do well, it’s when he’s got space to run into on the counter - which he just won’t get for us. Obviously trust the club (and Wolves fans) and would be interested to see how he’d do against low blocks every week if he joined.
I think thats the issue with alot of players, when playing for lower level team they get given the freedom and space from the opposition to perform, playing for us they will be pressed hard and likely have 2 players on them.

I like him always have done he's very skillful and agile he works hard too, not quite at the elite level now but if he plays a few years under Pep he can defo get there.

Imagine him improving his shooting and final ball tremendously, as he already finds himself in great positions in the box whether from runs or taking people on, could see him being a big success and adding lots of goals to his game in the same way Sterling did.

It's not just his talent that stands out you do get lots of equally tricky fast wide men who peak quite quickly despite looking like they'll be world class, maybe some are even better potentially but Neto is different to a lot he seems to be very determined and always puts a shift in, unlike a lot with similar attributes who can generally end up being very lazy after buying into their own hype.
Injuries are a slight concern for many which is understandable but we've got an amazing physio team, over the years they've managed niggly injuries superbly just look at Gundogan before he arrived here.

I'm not surprised at all if Pep is meant to be a big fan of his with his ability attitude and work ethic, he can potentially play a very big part for any big club and his next club will get his very best years, even if he ends up just mainly being rotation long term what an impact player to bring on he could be.

Last edited:

Would love to see it. I rated him highly pre-injury, and he has bounced back well post-injury. Excellent winger - skillful and technical proficient, and still fairly young. Could use an actual right winger so Phil is not stuck out there.

Gestifute/Mendes player...should minimize the influence of one agent/agency...rinsed Ake 4 months ago...good player but is he needed?..will be expensive...

You read reports that behind the scences Txiki is pushing Bobb but then we buy Savio & perhaps Neto? Doesn´t make sense.

Tolmie have failed many times, so cant take him serious
How did he fail? Unless you think he’s Txiki/Ferran? For the best part of a year prior to the summer just gone he was telling us Bellingham was the primary target. Then as the summer arrived he told us Rice was the backup to Bellingham and that we wanted Kovacic too. Guess what? Absolutely all of it was proven to be correct. Tolmie doesn’t fail if a transfer fails, he’s not involved. He tells us who we want and it’s pretty much bang on. And this summer, we’ll be after Neto and Paqueta, just as he’s said. You can bank on it.

Last edited:
How did he fail? Unless you think he’s Txiki/Ferran? For the best part of a year prior to the summer just gone he was telling us Bellingham was the primary target. Then as the summer arrived he told us Rice was the backup to Bellingham and that we wanted Kovacic too. Guess what? Absolutely all of it was proven to be correct. Tolmie doesn’t fail if a transfer fails, he’s not involved. He tells us who we want and it’s pretty much bang on. And this summer, we’ll be after Neto and Paqueta, just as he’s said. You can bank on it.

What he said. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.