Pedro Neto

With Savio coming I don’t see why we would need Neto. I understand they think Savio will do preseason and then maybe go back on loan to Girona but all depends on if we want him in the long run here or if we are just going to try and sell him for more money.

I get Silva might finally get his move and we may see more of Foden in the middle but that still leaves Grealish/Doku/Bobb. Can’t see any of them going anytime soon which is my point. We may need 1 winger but certainly not 2.

With Savio coming I don’t see why we would need Neto. I understand they think Savio will do preseason and then maybe go back on loan to Girona but all depends on if we want him in the long run here or if we are just going to try and sell him for more money.

I get Silva might finally get his move and we may see more of Foden in the middle but that still leaves Grealish/Doku/Bobb. Can’t see any of them going anytime soon which is my point. We may need 1 winger but certainly not 2.
Think Neto is a cut above Savio.

Think Neto is a cut above Savio.
Not saying he isn’t but I struggle to see how minutes are distributed. Bobb is staying and would be crazy to think Doku or Jack goes. Neto could easily stay 5 years if he was to sign so then what’s the point of Savio.

Maybe we have always planned on Neto. I trust Tolmie for his info and Savio staying/going depends on Silva and Foden will play central.

Means centre mid minutes are tight between Foden/KDB/Nunes/Kov/Lewis/Rodri.

Just feel like unless someone is off it’s 1 too many.

And I also hope to see Kimmich here, has been linked. Musiala now linked. Writz linked. And of course Paqueta

but that still leaves Grealish/Doku/Bobb. Can’t see any of them going anytime soon which is my point. We may need 1 winger but certainly not 2.
Not so sure about Grealish as I think he needs and wants more playtime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.