Pedro Neto

We got Savio and Bobb will get more minutes. No space.

At this point I don't see a reason to go for an attacking player (regardless of space) unless they are an injury free mega talent (Wirtz or Musiala).

Neto is both injury prone, and a great talent (but not mega).
Agreed

I'd almost put him in that tier with Wirtz or Musiala, yes.

If he was possible, get him, and figure out the squad later.
I'm hopeful Savio is so good for us that we don't even have Rodrygo on our radar next summer. Pipe dream, I know, but Savio is a proper talent and could hit the ground running if City give him a run of games.

Musiala is in a tier of his own for me.

Hypothetically, if we got Neto it would mean Savio would be loaned out

I think another regular season of week in week out football for Savio would be brilliant for him

Or Savio comes and we loan out Bobb?

I think Oscar gets a year loan to a premier league club mate
Yeah I got that feeling too
Our plans don’t seem that certain with RW - not really had proper confirmation Savio is staying plus the Neto links
Uncertainty with Oscar’s future too

Yeah I got that feeling too
Our plans don’t seem that certain with RW - not really had proper confirmation Savio is staying plus the Neto links
Uncertainty with Oscar’s future too
Bernardo will play on the right unless the Pep plans to turn him into an 8, which is possible I suppose if we get Kimmich as a right back and cover for Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.