Pedro Neto

Gallagher, Lukaku and David Fofana are apparently off and no doubt Kepa as well but it seems like an implosion is inevitable.
Only one of them has been anywhere near the club in the past 12mths. Not exactly making the squad smaller lol.

Olmo, Neto and Kudus would have been my targets after Alvarez's departure. Great signing for Chelsea. When fit Neto is an incredible player. A true game changer. A brilliant winger.

Chelsea’s recruitment is utterly baffling, a constant supply of shiny new toys without any clear evidence of planning.
Have to wonder what on earth is going to the players minds. I’m sure they’ll all be extremely pleased when there’s a logjam of players waiting for match time. And they’re losing.

Olmo, Neto and Kudus would have been my targets after Alvarez's departure. Great signing for Chelsea. When fit Neto is an incredible player. A true game changer. A brilliant winger.
Not played more than 25 games in a season over last 3 years and has scored about a goal every 10 games at best. Think wolves seem to buy lots of technically good players but who have very little end product. Would not have touched Neto until he had a season where he managed to get closer to 40 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.