Pedro Neto

Not played more than 25 games in a season over last 3 years and has scored about a goal every 10 games at best. Think wolves seem to buy lots of technically good players but who have very little end product. Would not have touched Neto until he had a season where he managed to get closer to 40 games.
Wouldn't have touched him now we have Savio, Doku, Bobb. Would be pointless.

Have to wonder what on earth is going to the players minds. I’m sure they’ll all be extremely pleased when there’s a logjam of players waiting for match time. And they’re losing.
does boehly know that hes bought a football team not an american football team

how much these twats have already spent, somewhat around 200m just like according to their plan every summer? i'm glad we didn't move for him, injury prone and just a traditional winger which isn't a profile we need rn

Genuinely laughed when i saw that news because wtf are Chelsea doing?
Looks like they have set up a group of 12 year old chelsea fans as a sounding board for there transfer policy and after every result that does not go as planned sell a half a dozen and buy half a dozen replacements. Don't think Maresca will last the season as doubt he is picking any of them

how much these twats have already spent, somewhat around 200m just like according to their plan every summer? i'm glad we didn't move for him, injury prone and just a traditional winger which isn't a profile we need rn
IMG_5649.jpeg

That is without Omorodion and Neto in
And
Gallagher out

They surely are stacking talent and expecting transfer ban

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.