Pedro Neto

Yes to Neto. Can't see wolves turning down an offer around 65m for a player that's missed so much time.

Neto and Doku on the flanks would be quite the force for wingbacks. Good luck to em.
Neto is phenomenal, his elite, unfortunately his injuries will ruin his career progress and moves to elite clubs. I am a big fan of him, but those injuries!

Last edited:
Would love him at city but he is just to injury prone
He's not exactly the same type of player as Bernie so I don't know if Pep would be willing to give up Bernie's defensive contributions to the team, but a line up of

Doku / Savio ----- Phil -----Neto

Behind Haaland would probably be the fastest lineup we have had since the centurions

Based on yesterday's appearance or are you one of those who watch a few YouTube highlights and then claim to have been watching a player for "over 5 years now"
Based on a few YouTube highlights in this case. Yesterday's appearance was too short. Good goal and all but too short to judge. I don't claim to know the player well. First time I heard about him was when @Dax777 mentioned him, so it brought him to my attention. I just think Neto is too injury-prone (brilliant when he is fit, though).

Anyway, I am not sure we need any attacking midfielders/wingers. We have Savio coming in, and as it stands, the entire core of the squad is staying.

Good goal and all but too short to judge.
Might be a positive in fairness. Immediately impacted the game and was electric from the moment he stepped on the pitch.

Every time I watch Neto I think he's a cracking player, just a shame about the injuries. Surprised he hasn't moved to a bigger club yet. Don't think we have room for him with Savio likely joining but I definitely understand City's interest in him.

We got Savio and Bobb will get more minutes. No space.

At this point I don't see a reason to go for an attacking player (regardless of space) unless they are an injury free mega talent (Wirtz or Musiala).

Neto is both injury prone, and a great talent (but not mega).

We got Savio and Bobb will get more minutes. No space.

At this point I don't see a reason to go for an attacking player (regardless of space) unless they are an injury free mega talent (Wirtz or Musiala).

Neto is both injury prone, and a great talent (but not mega).
Rodrygo... Do not forget Rodrygo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.