Pedro Porro

Walker's nearly 10 years older no?

Seems to be the perfect age for someone to bring in the next few years or so (assuming the option to buyback is available).

He does play wide though, so for anybody who watches him, do you think he can play the inverted role like Cancelo?

Walker's nearly 10 years older no?

Seems to be the perfect age for someone to bring in the next few years or so (assuming the option to buyback is available).

He does play wide though, so for anybody who watches him, do you think he can play the inverted role like Cancelo?
He comes in and underlaps the winger a fair bit so possibly, hard to tell though, sporting usually play with out and out wing backs.

“That City bought me impressed me, it’s a great club. But I take it as that they wanted to see me evolve,” Pedro Porro told AS.

“I’m doing that at Sporting, which has given me a lot of confidence. I don’t take it as that City have set me apart, I have to readjust well to professional football and I’m doing so.”

“Play the next game. I look no further. I’m a boy who doesn’t like to look to the future, because if it doesn’t go well, I look bad. If things come later, then welcome.”

He also claimed he’s in constant touch with the Premier League side, who are aware of his success at Sporting.

“Yes, they have one person who takes care of all the loan players. He calls me and asks me how I’m feeling. They’re aware and I also like that, because you know that you have their support. I hope they’re happy.”

Spoke to a Sporting fan yesterday and he was raving about the performances of Pedro this season and hoping that City don't bring him back this summer. I don't know the contract situation with him but I hear that he has now also been included in the Spain squad for the upcoming games. Seems to be a very exciting prospect.

I hear that he has now also been included in the Spain squad for the upcoming games
He's there alright along with Garcia, Rodri and Torres

Full squad:

Goalkeepers: Davi De Gea, Robert Sanchez, Unai Simon

Defenders: Pedro Porro, Eric Garcia, Sergio Ramos, Diego Llorente, Inigo Martinez, Jordi Alba, Jose Gaya

Midfielders: Sergio Busquets, Rodri, Thiago Alcantara, Pedri, Marcos Llorente, Sergio Canales, Koke, Fabian Ruiz.

Forwards: Gerard Moreno, Ferran Torres, Mikel Oyarzabal, Alvaro Morata, Bryan Gil, Dani Olmo. Enditem

Spoke to a Sporting fan yesterday and he was raving about the performances of Pedro this season and hoping that City don't bring him back this summer. I don't know the contract situation with him but I hear that he has now also been included in the Spain squad for the upcoming games. Seems to be a very exciting prospect.
What’s his opinion on Nuno Mendes? We’ve been linked to him, and with our partnership to Sporting the rumor could make sense. He was recently called up for Portugals senior squad at 18, so surely he must be pretty good?

He's there alright along with Garcia, Rodri and Torres

Full squad:

Goalkeepers: Davi De Gea, Robert Sanchez, Unai Simon

Defenders: Pedro Porro, Eric Garcia, Sergio Ramos, Diego Llorente, Inigo Martinez, Jordi Alba, Jose Gaya

Midfielders: Sergio Busquets, Rodri, Thiago Alcantara, Pedri, Marcos Llorente, Sergio Canales, Koke, Fabian Ruiz.

Forwards: Gerard Moreno, Ferran Torres, Mikel Oyarzabal, Alvaro Morata, Bryan Gil, Dani Olmo. Enditem
Wow not what it was that squad makes England look good

What’s his opinion on Nuno Mendes? We’ve been linked to him, and with our partnership to Sporting the rumor could make sense. He was recently called up for Portugals senior squad at 18, so surely he must be pretty good?
Apparently considered to be one of the best young talents in world football. Real Madrid seemingly were at the front of a queue of clubs chasing him but he reckons City are now in the hunt. A deal comprising 60M plus Pedro Porro from City has been rumoured with City hoping the connection with Sporting might help...we shall see.

Apparently considered to be one of the best young talents in world football. Real Madrid seemingly were at the front of a queue of clubs chasing him but he reckons City are now in the hunt. A deal comprising 60M plus Pedro Porro from City has been rumoured with City hoping the connection with Sporting might help...we shall see.
60m plus a player that was just named to the senior Spanish team for an 18-year old fullback? Color me skeptical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.