PED's in Football

giphy.gif

Just say no.

If our players have been on PED's as someone thinks it looks like then they need to change their supplier lol! Last season was very odd Indeed, a team of has been journeymen all individually and collectively performing better than they had at any time in their careers to win a title. An alarming dip in performance this season followed by another remarkable turn around, attributed to a change in manager.

It definitely goes on and has been for years, proving it is another matter.

If our players have been on PED's as someone thinks it looks like then they need to change their supplier lol! Last season was very odd Indeed, a team of has been journeymen all individually and collectively performing better than they had at any time in their careers to win a title. An alarming dip in performance this season followed by another remarkable turn around, attributed to a change in manager.

It definitely goes on and has been for years, proving it is another matter.
Weekly testing of every player in possession of a senior professional contact, both in and out of season with allowances made for holidays abroad. Wouldn't cost much in relative terms financially and even blood spinning wouldn't get around it as the short time period between tests would render it redundant. Simple. Problem is the will to stamp it out isn't there.

I personally think all sport is rife with it and gets brushed under the carpet. They would use some excuse like doctors aproved it for lack of sleep or some sort of complication they have. The media would just target the Russians instead

I agree,only recently i was watching a top 6 game,whereby a player who was once extremely gangly and skinny,is now superbly built and very powerful looking - something attained IMO,by more than diet and training alone.

please name player? Walcott?

I think most sensible people on here would concur that a certain team located in the Midlands were 100% on something last season, stopped and then started again around 10 games ago. I can't think however how it could be proved now unless someone blew the whistle. If that ever did happen would any hypothetical trophies won by this club be annulled?

I think most sensible people on here would concur that a certain team located in the Midlands were 100% on something last season, stopped and then started again around 10 games ago. I can't think however how it could be proved now unless someone blew the whistle. If that ever did happen would any hypothetical trophies won by this club be annulled?
Xmas the season before last, bottom of the table, 13 points from 19 games, need something to change. One year later, top of the table.

That's akin to Alan Brazil winning the 400m at the next Olympic Games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.