PED's in Football

Ah, my favourite topic in sports. I'm somewhat educated on this so I am pretty quick to brush off people who deny it's a problem.

I walked away from a head coaching role in american football and a position as technical director of the sport due in part to a refusal to attack PED's head on.

It was something they couldn't claim wasn't happening as I played five years with the national champions and PED use was rife in the locker room, I once even saw a rival team swap them in the hallway. But those in power did not want to know.

Let's take a look at football, but before we do, keep this in mind; UFC, American Football, cycling, rugby and almost every other major sport is attempting to combat this issue. They catch cheats. Not all of them, but they are catching some.

Now football. NOBODY gets caught. That is enough to tell you it's condoned from up on high.

I've been around enough athletes to know who is juiced just by looking at them. And the scary part is that these days, most top footballers look like they are. Ours included. You can tell a mile away just from pupil dilation and sweat. It's plain as day something that FIFA, UEFA and the FA don't want to address. Those who get caught despite knowing the test is coming in advance, are suddenly declared injured. We all know the few players who consistently get phantom injuries, heck we had one or two of our own over the years.

The admission/slip that Berahino failed a test and it was hushed up should have sent shockwaves through the sport. Nobody cared.

Last year it reached an all time low, with an entire organisation looking like they were in on it.
Good post.esp interesting as regards sudden,phantom injuries....a certain member of the fairytale champions squad is currently out of action due to a trapped nerve in his back.
And,on a different note,does anybody actually know why jamie fox wore that silly cast on his wrist for all those months.had he broken his wrist or something.or was it a lucky charm?

Xmas the season before last, bottom of the table, 13 points from 19 games, need something to change. One year later, top of the table.

That's akin to Alan Brazil winning the 400m at the next Olympic Games.
Yep.
They stayed up season before last and did an end of season tour to Thailand,celebrating staying up.
12 months later they returned to thailand,with more or less the same players,a different manager, and crlebrated winning the title.wow
For all those who can be bothered to look/research ,the clues are there,the deceipt was huge,on so many levels.

Ah, my favourite topic in sports. I'm somewhat educated on this so I am pretty quick to brush off people who deny it's a problem.

I walked away from a head coaching role in american football and a position as technical director of the sport due in part to a refusal to attack PED's head on.

It was something they couldn't claim wasn't happening as I played five years with the national champions and PED use was rife in the locker room, I once even saw a rival team swap them in the hallway. But those in power did not want to know.

Let's take a look at football, but before we do, keep this in mind; UFC, American Football, cycling, rugby and almost every other major sport is attempting to combat this issue. They catch cheats. Not all of them, but they are catching some.

Now football. NOBODY gets caught. That is enough to tell you it's condoned from up on high.

I've been around enough athletes to know who is juiced just by looking at them. And the scary part is that these days, most top footballers look like they are. Ours included. You can tell a mile away just from pupil dilation and sweat. It's plain as day something that FIFA, UEFA and the FA don't want to address. Those who get caught despite knowing the test is coming in advance, are suddenly declared injured. We all know the few players who consistently get phantom injuries, heck we had one or two of our own over the years.

The admission/slip that Berahino failed a test and it was hushed up should have sent shockwaves through the sport. Nobody cared.

Last year it reached an all time low, with an entire organisation looking like they were in on it.

Have to agree with much of that mate, it is rife, I know that personally, problem is that if it was exposed, what would happen to 'their product' ?

What they will do, in time, is like what they do in many other sports, they'll go for low level players as a sacrificial lamb to show they're on the case and making positive moves to 'stamp it out', I'll finish there with a big fat LOL.

No it was 11 months. Let's have a look
Heres September 2013
aajj49.jpg

Heres August 2014

20q14li.jpg

Perhaps it was just good lighting eh.

That doesn't point to PED's, that's not an unrealistic physique transformation, you could make that change in under a year. By the looks of it Bale probably used heavy weight resistance training for the first time, and if you're a young male aged between 20-30, you have a lot of gains waiting for you if you start to train heavy. You can gain a pound of muscle a month if you're consistent, and your training is good quality, so putting on 10 pounds of muscle in a year is definitely acheiveable. He will have access to the best facilities and personal trainers, I doubt he's using some gruby gym, and has to wait ages for the gang of skinny chavs to finish on the bench press. He also has very little body fat, which makes his muscles stand out more and look more defined, even though he's not huge, they're not hidden by any body fat. He's playing for Real Madrid so the standard is much higher, and if you're training with Ronaldo, I imagine that will give you plenty of motivation. There's really nothing there in those photos that points to PED's.

It was remarked on at the euros how he was covering up quite a large bald patch with his pony tail. Some steroids accelerate pattern baldness. Not proof... but still.
Portuguese Ronaldo bulked up over a summer when he was at United and started the season with noticeable acne. He was a bit old for it to be a natural outbreak. Not conclusive but....

It was remarked on at the euros how he was covering up quite a large bald patch with his pony tail. Some steroids accelerate pattern baldness. Not proof... but still.
Portuguese Ronaldo bulked up over a summer when he was at United and started the season with noticeable acne. He was a bit old for it to be a natural outbreak. Not conclusive but....
So anyone who's either muscular, balding or a spotty **** is in the frame?

Lol, you can't tell for definite who's peddling and who isn't, that's for sure, aesthetically anyway even more so in Football (soccer) as the players are majorally on the smaller size.

I mean I remember meeting players such as Vinny Kompany, and to me he always seemed like one of the bigger guys on the field of play.
Yet when I met him it surprised me that I had more of a muscular physique, being more built than him...
Meeting the likes of Dave Silva, he was literally the same size as me when I was probably 12yrs old.
And I'm only 5 '10 and 12.5st (so I'm far from being a Brock Lesnar)
So it hits home at how smaller most of these lads who play Footy are.

The type of Peddling they are doing isn't the same as say a NFL QB will be doing.

*the players I mentioned above I have no reason to believe they engage with any banned substances, they were chosen to highlight the size of players in Football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.