Pele: "Neymar Better Than Messi"

Pele is a fucking a-hole :-)

For real. Self-praising a-hole.

Muhamed Ali talked less shit than this guy - and that says A LOT.

Pelé is the best player ever... BUT! I hate his fucking guts. I used to always think he was a gentleman, but now I see that Pelé's ego is gigantic. He only ever appeared humble because Maradona is a nutcase.

Neymar isn't even one of the 30 best players in the world. I think that Pelé is shitting his pants because for the first time in decades there aren't any genuine world class Brazilians around.

google 5 things pele doesnt want you to know, interesting and what a big headed prick

He scorewd about 750 goals if memory serves, not 1.3k like he says.
He counts goals in tours and friendlies and even the teamhe had during military servive or something.

People also fail to take into account Coutinho's massive MASSIVE contribution to Pele's image as a great player.
That guy was trained and said so himself to PASS, he saw the glory in that, not the actual scoring.

Pele would be only known as a very good player if not for him.

TCIB said:
People also fail to take into account Coutinho's massive MASSIVE contribution to Pele's image as a great player.
That guy was trained and said so himself to PASS, he saw the glory in that, not the actual scoring.

Same could be said about Messi; Xavi and Iniesta?

CTID86 said:
TCIB said:

Same could be said about Messi; Xavi and Iniesta?

No mate you miss my point i think. I'm looking towards Pele being a general twat :p

What did Messi say about his recent player of the year award ? He dedicated it to xavi and the rest of the team.
Pele didn't even mention Coutinho in his top 125 ever players, nor did he mention half the winning Brazil world cup teams he played in. He did this to try and accentuate his own achievements.

This i find repulsive and just a bit wrong really.

Messi also is doing it in one of the top 2 leagues in the world. Pele was most of the time playing teams who would be the equiv of div 3 teams.

For every goal he scored also he missed 3 sitters, you never really see them get shown in highlights now though.

Pele is just butt hurt that people don't consider him the greatest ever player anymore. Needs to grow the fuck up the jealous prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.