Pele: "Neymar Better Than Messi"

blink922 said:
"Now everyone is talking about Messi; he is a star. But [to be the best ever] he must first become better than Neymar," Pele said. "At the moment Messi is just more experienced."
And I say Pelé is wrong.

TCIB said:
CTID86 said:
TCIB said:
People also fail to take into account Coutinho's massive MASSIVE contribution to Pele's image as a great player.
That guy was trained and said so himself to PASS, he saw the glory in that, not the actual scoring.

Pele would be only known as a very good player if not for him.

Same could be said about Messi; Xavi and Iniesta?

No mate you miss my point i think. I'm looking towards Pele being a general twat :p

What did Messi say about his recent player of the year award ? He dedicated it to xavi and the rest of the team.
Pele didn't even mention Coutinho in his top 125 ever players, nor did he mention half the winning Brazil world cup teams he played in. He did this to try and accentuate his own achievements.

This i find repulsive and just a bit wrong really.

Messi also is doing it in one of the top 2 leagues in the world. Pele was most of the time playing teams who would be the equiv of div 3 teams.

For every goal he scored also he missed 3 sitters, you never really see them get shown in highlights now though.

I'm sorry, but that is complete bollocks.

maradonna is better than pele, ronaldo is better than maradonna, messi is better than ronaldo, neymar is better than messi, cleverley is better than neymar

thanks pele all makes sense now.

i will say that i think tranny is a better player than messi though.

Footnote: He said this at a Corinthians party AND has a huge hatred for anything Argentinian.

Neymar is good but far from Messi quality right now, besides how can even measure between the two. Neymar still plays in a shitty south american league.

Pele is scared of losing his crown as the greatest ever.

Messi is world class and just gets on with it, however - if Messi wasnt around, Just how clear would Ronaldo be as the current greatest player.

Markt85 said:
Pele is scared of losing his crown as the greatest ever.

Messi is world class and just gets on with it, however - if Messi wasnt around, Just how clear would Ronaldo be as the current greatest player.

If the real Ronaldo didn't have crystal knees Pele wouldn't still be the greatest player ever

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOndOgb-dEU&feature=related[/youtube]

Unknown_Genius said:
TCIB said:
CTID86 said:
Same could be said about Messi; Xavi and Iniesta?

No mate you miss my point i think. I'm looking towards Pele being a general twat :p

What did Messi say about his recent player of the year award ? He dedicated it to xavi and the rest of the team.
Pele didn't even mention Coutinho in his top 125 ever players, nor did he mention half the winning Brazil world cup teams he played in. He did this to try and accentuate his own achievements.

This i find repulsive and just a bit wrong really.

Messi also is doing it in one of the top 2 leagues in the world. Pele was most of the time playing teams who would be the equiv of div 3 teams.

For every goal he scored also he missed 3 sitters, you never really see them get shown in highlights now though.

I'm sorry, but that is complete bollocks.
I don't think he understands that European leagues haven't always been the best in the world. Im sure if Pele played in todays times he'd come to europe and rape everyone. With todays fitness and development in general he'd be a better player than he was back then. Those that haven't watched him shouldn't be too quick to downplay the man. Ronaldo is not better than Pele, Messi is very close though imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.