Pele: "Neymar Better Than Messi"

blink922

"Now everyone is talking about Messi; he is a star. But [to be the best ever] he must first become better than Neymar," Pele said. "At the moment Messi is just more experienced."

Why does this senile idiot feel the need to constantly run his mouth? Does he really believe this shit?

blink922 said:
"Now everyone is talking about Messi; he is a star. But [to be the best ever] he must first become better than Neymar," Pele said. "At the moment Messi is just more experienced."

Why does this senile idiot feel the need to constantly run his mouth? Does he really believe this shit?
He takes a cut of their transfer fee

Utter fool. I was just about to post this as well. I honestly believe Messi is better than Pele. Neymar is inconsistent and playing in a far inferior league. Messi has scored 61 goals in the most technical league in the world. Neymar was anonymous when he played against Barcelona while Messi yet again stole the show.

Puskas was better than Pele and Maradona.

Messi & C Ronaldo are both better than Pele and Maradona were, for definite.

lol i saw that just before work this morning, i had to go so could not stay and lol at him.

Why does he say all this wierd shit ? "I scored a thousand goals" and all that shite.

Maradonna is a **** but at least he is kinda open about it, Pele tries to hold on to this decent gentleman image and he just isn't.
He is a deluded arsehole who has is as petty as a child in a school yard "my gran is bigger than your gran".
Grow up ffs your a fully grown man for christs sake.
"Neymar is Brazilian therefore better" may as well just say.

Keep chipping away at the goodwill afforded you pal and soon you will end up telling brick walls how great you were, you turn people of you like you mean to do it.

He's obsessed with Messi, if Messi gets near his goalscoring record (not all that friendly, I scored X goals in schoolyard bollocks from Pele) he'll probably start rocking back and forwards in a dark corner trying to figure out how many goals he scored while 10 years old down the street to add to his total.

He constantly talks out of his arse this guy and the more bollocks he keeps spouting, the less respect I have for him.

I don't actually think he GENUINELY believes Neymar is better, I think he does it to wind people up. He knows Maradona was better than him so what better than to keep harping on about how the best player in the world is Brazilian and not Argentinian.

Utter fool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.