Pellegrini confirmed

LoveCity said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Pellegrini oh oh
Pellegrini oh oh
He comes from Chillee
To manage man citeee
Pellegrini oh oh

Am I the only one who sees the extra syllable in his name making this song very awkward? :P

Reckon we need a new one to some Spanish style tune like Viva Espana.

What if Pellegrini was swapped with Manny P?

I'm just gonna post up a comment my Father made tonight...

All I say to all you Dolly Blues give Manuel a chance he is a bloke with the upmost passion for the game.
You give him the respect he deserves and he WILL deliver.

He's been a season ticket holder at Malaga CF now for over 10 years since he moved over there.

Manuel will get the best support during matches because we are the best supporters in the world. We sang Mancini's name to the bitter end, even with the worst of circus behind the scenes

Would you read anything into the clips shown on the interview. Ie Tevez Aguerro dzeko and youth wise Lopes. Would seem a little strange if the club knew Dzeko and Tevez were going seeing as it was obviously filmed days ago and edited to include the clips.

johnmc said:
Would you read anything into the clips shown on the interview. Ie Tevez Aguerro dzeko and youth wise Lopes. Would seem a little strange if the club knew Dzeko and Tevez were going seeing as it was obviously filmed days ago and edited to include the clips.

I doubt the media crew have any idea what transfer dealing is going on.

SuperYaya said:
johnmc said:

For an interview like that surely they would be briefed. A media team would ask more probing questions than were asked.

johnmc said:
SuperYaya said:
johnmc said:

For an interview like that surely they would be briefed. A media team would ask more probing questions than were asked.

You would be genuinely amazed how little thought can go into some large (and small) company media. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they rocked up yesterday morning with the interview asking if they could knock together an edit before lunch.

adrianr said:
johnmc said:
SuperYaya said:

You would be genuinely amazed how little thought can go into some large (and small) company media. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they rocked up yesterday morning with the interview asking if they could knock together an edit before lunch.

Fair enough. You seem to know more than I would. Just wondered if it meant anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.